Today I come to the blog to share exciting news...which is, that this blog now exists!
I hope to be able to share a lot through this page on the site. Check back often or check my the Bundle of Love Birth Services Facebook page to stay updated on future blog posts!
Some things I hope to share here in the future:
- Local "Bump, Birth, Baby, and Beyond" event details! (Example: The Annual Estevan Baby Expo!)
- Local support groups for new moms, breastfeeding support groups, etc.
- Testimonials from current and former clients
- Pictures as I continue in this field of work (with appropriate permission of course!)
- Current promotions and service package updates
- My current availability status for various due dates
- Highlights from awesome articles and blog posts elsewhere on the web
- Intriguing, useful, or even entertaining things I would like to share that relate to this time of life!
- Q&A Interviews with local or nearby professionals who deal with anything relating to pre-conception, pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and new babies! (Example: Massage Therapists, Infant Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Pelvic Floor Physical Therapists, Midwives, Obstetricians, etc.!)
- Awesome pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and baby quotes, memes, infographics, etc.!
- Book reviews and excerpts from pregnancy, birth, postpartum, breastfeeding, and baby care books I come across that I would recommend to clients!
- Website/Facebook page news
I would love to have some feedback from you on what you'd like to see here on the blog! Do you have a question that you would like me to answer in a post? Or a testimonial? Or something else? If so, click here to contact me!